Many organizations looking to upgrade their on-premise phone systems are turning to cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) for solutions. You know that with the right UCaaS plan in place, you will enjoy increased scalability, reliability, and flexibility for all your communications needs. Plus, you will simultaneously simplify and reduce your operating costs. However, as a business leader, finding the best UCaaS options for your company can be an arduous process.
In this article, we will discuss the time-consuming steps that companies typically endure when researching and analyzing different UCaaS providers. Then, we will provide an alternative method that makes the entire process of finding your perfect UCaaS solution so much easier.
Finding a Provider on your Own
You have determined that a cloud-based phone system is right for your company. Here is a checklist of everything you’ll need to do to find a UCaaS provider on your own.
- Research – You google search terms like “UCaaS”, “Hosted VoIP”, and “cloud-based phone system”. This search produces some articles about the different UCaaS services as well as a list of UCaaS providers.
- Receiving Sales-Pitches – Then you submit your information. Immediately, you become inundated with emails and phone calls from various UCaaS providers ready to give you their “pitch”.
- Making Your Selection – After evaluating each sales-pitch, you narrow down your selection to the Provider that you hope will best suit your needs.
- Negotiating Terms – Then, you ask for references and demos so that you can try out their services at your company first.
- Evaluating Services – Even though you feel you have done your due diligence, you may still not be seeing the full picture. For example, let’s say you need your phone system to integrate with Salesforce.com. Some Providers do not include that integration within their demo. They say that you need to have a formal contract in place first.
- Signing the Contract – Once you give in to mounting pressure to sign a contract, you may realize it is not the seamless transition you had hoped for. Perhaps some of your phone numbers are unable to transfer to the new solution, but regardless, you still try to make it work.
- Finding that Something is Missing – Trying to do all the research, analyzation, and comparison of UCaaS Providers by yourself is difficult and takes a lot of time. Then, even after all that work, your solution often does not deliver on its intended value. Therefore, you might find yourself wondering if there could have been a better way.
Skip the Hassle with Help from The Cloud Truth
Instead of spending months researching, analyzing, and hoping you figure out the right UCaaS solution for your company on your own, consider enlisting the help of The Cloud Truth. See how our advanced platform can save you time, money, and give you confidence that you are selecting the right UCaaS Provider that won’t disappoint.
- Research – Through your research on UCaaS, you discover The Cloud Truth (www.thecloudtruth.com). This website offers an on-demand matrix that allows you to compare all the major UCaaS providers side-by-side (8×8, RingCentral, Fuze, Vonage, etc.).
- Education – With this matrix, you can easily compare Providers on 13 essential areas – including CRM integration, global coverage options, and industry compliances. Additionally, you find relevant information on industry-specific topics – all without having to talk to a sales representative.
- Getting More Information – Then, you decide to fill out our IQA form, which includes answering specific questions about your company’s communications needs.
- Seeing Options – Within twenty-four hours after completing the IQA form, The Cloud Truth sends you an informative email with three UCaaS options for you to review. We select Providers based on your unique situation.
- No-Obligation Review – After you receive your email and look at the UCaaS options, we offer you a no-obligation review over the phone. A Cloud Truth Expert will answer any questions you have about our recommendations.
- Demoing Services – Then, The Cloud Truth can contact Providers you are interested in on your behalf. At that point, we schedule and host a meeting with you and the Providers so that you can see and demo their services.
- Choosing a Provider – Once you feel comfortable moving forward with a UCaaS solution that fits your needs, The Cloud Truth helps you negotiate your contract with the Provider. Our team provides you with contract language that protects YOU instead of serving the best interests of the Provider.
- Implementing Solutions that Work – When your project launches, The Cloud Truth is still with you. We join your Provider during your “kick-off call” (and other calls when appropriate) to ensure seamless and effective integration of your UCaaS solutions.
- The Cloud Truth is here to help you throughout your UCaaS solutions journey. Through our knowledge and expertise, we are your valued source of information for all next-generation technologies, including UCaaS, CCaaS, and SD-WAN. Contact us today to get started.